Wet Tech Rigging is now stocking the latest in chafe sleeve technology at the best prices online. Made from Dyneema, Technora or Polyester this 52-carrier sleeving is beautiful to work with and provides outstanding abrasion resistance in any application.
- "Double Braid" refers to "cored" lines with a polyester cover. Chafe sleeving usually spliced on to form a "tip" in these lines
- "Single Braid (Unspliced)" refers to using the chafe sleeve as cover only, without the extra diameter required for a splice
- "Single Braid (Spliced)" refers to using the chafe sleeve in a spliced line, where extra diameter is needed
- Dyneema sleeving typically used for friction reduction, diameter reduction, very high chafe protection and UV protection.
- Technora sleeving typically used for chafe protection and increased friction, giving grip at clutches and on winch drums.
- Polyester sleeving typically used for moderate chafe protection and UV protection at economical prices.
Head over to https://wettechrigging.com/shop?olsPage=t%2Fchafe-sleeving to purchase our full range of Dyneema, Polyester and Technora chafe sleeving online.
Select a type:
Dyneema, Polyester & Technora Chafe Sleeving
Head over to www.wettechrigging.com to purchase our full range of Dyneema, Polyester and Technora chafe sleeving online.
If you have any questions regarding Chafe Sleeving, please don't hesitate to contact us.
If what you are after is not currently in stock, contact us and we will get it in for you.
All listed prices are in Australian Dollars ($AUD) and exclude postage and GST.
Domestic postage within Australia via Australia Post will be charged at checkout.
Combined postage available, and refunds will be given where applicable.
International customers: Overseas postage charges will be invoiced at cost