Wet Tech Rigging is now stocking the latest in chafe sleeve technology at great prices. Made from Dyneema, Technora or Polyester this low-profile 52-carrier sleeving is beautiful to work with and provides outstanding abrasion resistance in any application.
Head over to our online store to purchase our full range of Chafe Sleeving:
- "Double Braid" refers to "cored" lines with a polyester cover. Chafe sleeving usually spliced on to form a "tip" in these lines
- "Single Braid (Unspliced)" refers to using the chafe sleeve as cover only, without the extra diameter required for a splice
- "Single Braid (Spliced)" refers to using the chafe sleeve in a spliced line, where extra diameter is needed
- Dyneema sleeving typically used for friction reduction, diameter reduction, very high chafe protection and UV protection.
- Technora sleeving typically used for chafe protection and increased friction, giving grip at clutches and on winch drums.
- Polyester sleeving typically used for moderate chafe protection and UV protection at economical prices.
Select a type:
If you have any questions regarding Chafe Sleeving, please don't hesitate to contact us.